Tuesday, March 01, 2005

You Asked for It

Alright, now you've called down the thunder, you son of a bitch. Don't trash Jimmy Eat World until you've listened to Clarity. I haven't heard it yet, but I've heard it's the most profound and mature of all their work.

Seriously though, the fucking Grateful Dead? Look man, I know what you look like and all, but I'm going to go out on a limb right now and say that you're actually an aging hippie who is using the internet access in his dad's basement to pretend to be a hip (you're not really hip, you're a giant dork, but you're what an aging hippie might find hip) teenager who just happens to listen to aging hippie music. Just because you have the musical taste of a 49-year old man who runs an unsuccessful vinyl record store and wears the same soiled headband every single day doesn't give you the right to ignore the awesome power of Robert Randolph's guitarist.

Fuck the Dead. I would rather shit in a bag, then put it in my CD player for an hour than listen to them or any other shitty jam band. THEY CAN'T EVEN SPELL FISH RIGHT!

On another note, Bret Easton Ellis is a self-indulgent faggot, and everyone on IMDB except me is a total jackass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home