Sunday, April 17, 2005

"I want everyone dead!"

Ted Nugent is a retard. Click here to read about it!

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
Wow. Maybe this is why Alice Cooper said musicians shouldn't get involved in politics. Basically, Ted Nugent loves the Constitution because it lets him keep guns (even though it clearly says that the right is there only for militias, but let's not get picky here), but he hates the Constitution and the United States because it ensures that everyone has rights, especially to things like due process of law. Let me bold that because it's true. Ted Nugent hates America. Actually, that's not good enough. Ted Nugent hates America.

See, this is the problem with gun nuts. They have no connection to, y'know, reality. Nugent thinks that not only would it be a good idea to shoot someone who may or may not be commiting a criminal act, but that it's a good idea to take justice into the hand of armed mobs. Hey, let's start lynching rapists, and carjackers and bad guys dead. Wow, hey, let's put another layer on this. Ted Nugent wants to return to lynch mob justice.

I remember watching his teevee show on VH1. One of the "challenges" was to play chicken with a truck. On foot. And the contestant kept running, because hey, they wouldn't actually run him over, would they? Well, they did. And Nugent had no remorse. Because you know, shit happens. Ted Nugent is scum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home